1. Notevz001

Cya!

i will be back next school year
  2. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

just look it up
  3. Notevz001

Cya!

I’m not leaving the game just taking a break cuz summer is coming soon and i will get out of school, i’m going to tons of camps so it’ll be fun, i will do jobs irl over the summer because i’m gonna buy bunch a stuff (pokémon leaf green and fire red) and a lot more stuff :) cya ;)
  4. Notevz001

THE SNOM GAME

snomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom
  5. Notevz001

Setting up camp

This may sound like the stupidest idea ever but why not try and say it. I think you should be able to BUY a item called “Spawner” for like 250k - 1M or somethin but you can only have 1 or 2 at a time, basically what this does u can place it somewhere NOT in a town and when you faint it goes...
  6. Notevz001

:)

7. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

mm ok
  8. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

9. Notevz001

I need some degenerates and a plan to take over pokemon rise.

red answer my question on my post
  10. Notevz001

I need some degenerates and a plan to take over pokemon rise.

what is bud sellin 💀
  11. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

ok so for the past day or so i have been hunting for a very rare pokémon (bulbasua) BUT i was asking if since it doesn’t say in game morning just night and day i was wondering if it was in irl time? like say it’s 9 am irl and pm in game would it spawn or not because bulbasuar only spawns at morning
  12. Notevz001

Issue

I am posting this to say that when sometimes when the player logs out of the game, and logs back in, 1/3 times a pokémon is missing from my party, then i have to type /faint and go ALL the way back 1T tiles away, i many other players have the same issue, if there is any way to fix this, please do.
  13. Notevz001

squirtle!

he shall never!
  14. Notevz001

uhhhh

same
Top Bottom