Search results

1. KageYoshi

The End Of A Gate Between Worlds

[Message deleted by Staffs]
  2. KageYoshi

(Early Build) Destiny Fighters

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/626345275 a small game i made, its a fighthing game stylized in the way of traditional fighter-action games. such as street fighter. while also including characters from other video games universes. while this is only a early playable build. Which mean not all...
  3. KageYoshi

Animation(Not sure if it count)

[The Will Of Freedom]
  4. KageYoshi

Mystery Dungeon Journey

(Mystery Dungeon Journey. A Pokemon Rpg.) (Mystery Dungeon Journey: The Next Level) Those are Chapter 1 and 2 of a .. Episodic Rpg game i made about pokemon (with very little glitches this time) try it out and enjoy i guess :p
  5. KageYoshi

I dont know where to post this but here a little game i made

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/616378839
  6. KageYoshi

Closed My Kanto Pokemons Are Gone.

Hello I'm kageyoshi, i know this happened before with other peoples, but today im here to talk about what i think may have been either a glitch or me getting hacked but i wont jump to conclusion too quickly. last year i did a tournament with my kanto team. (Lost it sadly) and stocked my team...
  7. KageYoshi

Closed we're a ghost boo.

in the labs of pokemon rise. (and not just one, ALL of them) There is a small chunk of the wall which...basically have no collision.you can go so far off screen its kinda weird. i could show you guys the glitch in question. almost everyone could in fact. there collision in the void in some...
  8. KageYoshi

Closed Black screen Forever

i litterally cannot log in. the game force a black screen and it just wont let me log in. what's happening?
  9. KageYoshi

A Beginner Guide To Pokemon Rise Competitive.

Pokemon Rise Gimmicks Pokemon rise has its very own gimmicks, for example the typing of a pokemon move, only matter for Same Type Attack Bonus or STAB for short. a move of the same typing of an pokemon will deal more DMG. However in rise moves are NOT taken into consideration when it come to...
  10. KageYoshi

Officer Rules

*OFFICER RULES* As a Officer, you are given lots of responsabilities and powers, thus you have rules to respect. #1 You Cannot Take Money From The Guild Bank, but you can donate. #2: You cannot kick or promote peoples to officer without permission. unless the emergency code apply to that player...
  11. KageYoshi

Closed ''Rise Do not respond''

''Server Was Abruptly Disconected'' Basically even though i am almost alway in movements i get the same Screen you'd usually get When staying inactive for a while, And once i recconected it tell me that i cant recconect because The server Do not Respond, it last usually between 2-30 minutes And...
  12. KageYoshi

Ev Training Guide (UPDATED)

howdy pokemon rise, i'm kageyoshi and i'll be your guide on Ev training. let's get to it. What Is Ev Training? Ev training is the though process Of Giving Additional Strength to your pokemon, EV stand for effort value, Which are Values That YOU give your pokemon independently of IVS. Many...
  13. KageYoshi

Team Sky Arisen

THis thread will be used to announce important things going on in Team Sky Arisen or just to discuss sometimes. Welcome TSA peoples And Allies! :D
  14. KageYoshi

The Results Of My Research part 1:This update is the most broken yet

As a pokemon professor i inspect every new updates, thats part of my job. i can assure you my friends.. This update is the most broken rise has seen yet. shall we get to it? Glitches Para-looping: paralooping is paralysing over and over to a point where your pokemon cant actually do anything...
  15. KageYoshi

the invisible cloak is at it again(0,-1 bugged pokemons)

So judging by the report of many to me. 0,-1 would have a ton of invisible pokemons. seeing how at the moment of the report no mods were online i decided to report it, 0,-1 have bugged invisible pokemons. -^-
  16. KageYoshi

Sublime Uniqueness:Berries And The Addition Of Cooking.

Hello peoples, it is me, kageyoshi (Or professor elegance i guess XDD) I am here to suggest two suggestion in one, i know it seem weird, but please. read it and take the time to think about it. as i go over my idea with as much details as i can get. Berries And Plants so, to add berries, i was...
  17. KageYoshi

Closed cant play the game

I do not apear to have any wifi problems, refreshing doesn,t fix anything, the game show nothing but a black screen the chat pannel apear but clicking doesn't do anything and the pannel that explain you what happen when you faint and stuff like that show as well, but clicking it do nothing as...
  18. KageYoshi

Solved Server Ping Problems

and it's not just for me, the server has been incredibly laggy today we cant move because we instantly get tped back by 20 steps chat is delayed due to that lag and it's happening to everyone not just me, i decided to report it in case staff weren't aware.
  19. KageYoshi

Closed (CANCELED)Marking History (Tournament)

hello i'm kageyoshi and i am here again to present another tournament.. This is the Marking History Tournament, so let's go into it. What Is The ''Marking History'' Tournament? The marking history tournament is a tournament that is about representation, what do that mean? You'il Bring A team...
  20. KageYoshi

Pokemon World Tournament

A PWT gen 5 style, that would let us battle other players and NPC of champions that have better teams than when you fought them in their gyms. Or masters in general. Like a NPC of red and blue Or a NPC of bruno. We'd have automated tournament system that happen every weeks (or every months or...
Top Bottom