Search results

1. S

Closed PlayMaker's Final Tourney [Ended]

Haxorus (72.58 iv lv50 ev trained) 1. Superpower 2. Draco meteor 3. Dragon claw 4. Dragon pulse
  2. S

Solved buged safary

@Mike @Brad
  3. S

Solved buged safary

Curently in game safary zone is bugged. there are 0 pokes and as soon as you enter you get stuck in a "loop glitch" you cant move and your only escape is to type /faint.. and people just wasting money on saafary without knowing its buged
  4. S

In Progress Unable to look into guild event/logs

I may or may not found out why it happens atleast to me.. i get error "ran out of memory" (even tho my pc has 24gb of ram) when i try to click on guild recent events... i manage to open it on my phone for a split second until it crashed.. and i was able to see all logs since guild's become a...
  5. S

In Progress Unable to look into guild event/logs

Hello there. I have a bug/problem.. everytime i trying to look up what gyms my guild has captured or even look into guild activity logs my game/whole browser just crashes... tryed 3 different browsers, tryed on my phone, cleared catche multiple times network is stable so i assume its not on my...
  6. S

More Safari Maps

We used to have two different safary maps, one was bigger the other is still the same till this day.. why dont just re-add that old safary map, and make it as a rotation (one week one map, other week this map or something..?)
  7. S

pokemon stuck in pc

hi, my greninja is stuck in pc and i cant take him out, when i move him to my party i cant press confirn button, its gliched... i asked in chat what to do and Mike said to post here my pokes id #235164
Top Bottom