1. Notevz001

Cya!

i will be back next school year
  2. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

just look it up
  3. Notevz001

Cya!

I’m not leaving the game just taking a break cuz summer is coming soon and i will get out of school, i’m going to tons of camps so it’ll be fun, i will do jobs irl over the summer because i’m gonna buy bunch a stuff (pokémon leaf green and fire red) and a lot more stuff :) cya ;)
  4. Notevz001

THE SNOM GAME

snomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom
  5. Notevz001

Setting up camp

This may sound like the stupidest idea ever but why not try and say it. I think you should be able to BUY a item called “Spawner” for like 250k - 1M or somethin but you can only have 1 or 2 at a time, basically what this does u can place it somewhere NOT in a town and when you faint it goes...
  6. Notevz001

:)

7. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

mm ok
  8. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

9. Notevz001

I need some degenerates and a plan to take over pokemon rise.

red answer my question on my post
  10. Notevz001

I need some degenerates and a plan to take over pokemon rise.

what is bud sellin 💀
  11. Notevz001

Pokémon Spawn Times

ok so for the past day or so i have been hunting for a very rare pokémon (bulbasua) BUT i was asking if since it doesn’t say in game morning just night and day i was wondering if it was in irl time? like say it’s 9 am irl and pm in game would it spawn or not because bulbasuar only spawns at morning
  12. Notevz001

Issue

I am posting this to say that when sometimes when the player logs out of the game, and logs back in, 1/3 times a pokémon is missing from my party, then i have to type /faint and go ALL the way back 1T tiles away, i many other players have the same issue, if there is any way to fix this, please do.
  13. Notevz001

squirtle!

he shall never!
  14. Notevz001

uhhhh

same
  15. Notevz001

uhhhh

nuh uh ;)
  16. Notevz001

uhhhh

look closer
  17. Notevz001

uhhhh

aight
  18. Notevz001

squirtle!

if ANY of you players have ANY squirtle, i will buy it for a reasonable price, unless ur tat and gib me free stuff ;) i only have three and my goal is twennnyyy one for da mems
  19. Notevz001

uhhhh

first squirtle i ever got, and BOOM!
Top Bottom