Search results

1. TOPHAT007

I cant sign in (again)

So I have the same problem (read other thread for information on my problem) I play this game at school so I don't know if there was someone who got ip banned at my school. If anyone can help then that would great.
  2. TOPHAT007

WE NEED YOU

I am the Guild Master of Ea$y Company. I am now recruiting players into my guild and am willing to let anyone join as long as they respect the rules of the guild. 1. You can not draw money unless you have permission from an officer or myself 2. I have no 2 3. or 3 As long as you follow these...
  3. TOPHAT007

Forgot to do this 1 month ago but im doing it anyway

What's up everyone my name is TOPHAT007 in the game. I was told from a friend IRL about this game and I have been hooked ever since. I really hope I get to hang out with some dope people and be sarcastic (I can be a sassy little boi). If you want to say hi in game I wont mind to say hi back and...
  4. TOPHAT007

Closed Adding Z moves

I think that it would be really cool if you guys added Z crystal into the game so that you can use Z moves. I think that you should have it to where you don't buy the crystal with actual money, rather ingame money and make them like 1 million dollars in the game so that everyone does not have...
  5. TOPHAT007

My money problem

I have had this problem for about a day now, but whenever i faint a Pokemon i only get exactly 9$ and it does not matter how far away away from a town i am i only get exactly 9$ I need help.
  6. TOPHAT007

I can't sign in

Every time i try to log in it shows me this weird black screen and it sends me back to the "Continue Playing As......." screen and i cant play I need help. I talked to the guys on the discord and they said to log out and log back in. The thing is i have done that multiple times before i...
Top Bottom