A guide for the common newbie, by rondon360

Oct 24, 2020
(Note: I am assuming the intro and all that is still the same from when I was banned I am also assuming that no one is going to help or give you stuff away for free)

After you log in complete Oak's quest so he tp's you to the main island after that you are going to want to grind money as fast as possible. (or level up your starter past its limits whichever one you want to go for) if you spot a lootball grab it and catch some pokes as well. (catch any shinies if possible people will bleed their wallets for them) and do some quests you can find in houses as well. after you have a decent team you are gonna want to get every member to at least LV 50 it may seem like it will take a lot but with the amount of money wild pokes drop you will get both a high amount of money and the level 50 pokes around the same time. after that you are gonna want to take on the gyms they are optional of course. then you are going to want to start integrating yourself with society such as guilds, trades, tourneys, and the like as they will be beneficial. I suggest you get a person you trust for Pokemon that evolve via trade as there are people that will straight-up snatch them and won't give them back. continue leveling up your pokes and make sure one of your pokes has false swipe before we do the next step. you might want to catch a legendary now as your pokes are high-level level and you(should) have a false swipe poke you can ask an admin or mod for the details of when they spawn cause it's been 1-2 years since I've played this.....

END GAME
"what do you do now?" you might ask, well really anything get some drip from the store, flex your pokes, and become absolute god at PVP and make your guild the best there is anything is on the table now.

Top Bottom