Closed Adding Z moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOPHAT007

Oct 29, 2019
I think that it would be really cool if you guys added Z crystal into the game so that you can use Z moves. I think that you should have it to where you don't buy the crystal with actual money, rather ingame money and make them like 1 million dollars in the game so that everyone does not have one and make's it kind off rare. If you added a timer to the Z move so like you could only use the move once, then you had to wait for the move to cool down for 5 minutes would also help because they would not be able to continually use the Z move and would have to wait. It's just an idea and I think it would be dope.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2019
Well, that's a good suggestion, but you forgot that Alolan Pokémon have not been properly implemented yet. (As far as I know, only a few versions are available). Friendship evolutions and stuff are also on the backburner. Given what 'Z moves' do, I think it's gonna be a lot more complicated. )Trainer-Pokémon bonding and stuff). :p

Mar 10, 2019
Huh, I didn't know that, sorry. There was no announcement, so yeah. But I still think Z-moves are more complicated than the other implementations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom