Closed Ash's Evolution Tournament signup

Signup Sheet ( dont worry i can see your name if you respond)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2019
LOL
www.bit.ly
For this event you must evolve 3 lvl 15 Snorunts into a lvl 42 Glalies. If you get a Snorunt you may not evolve using a stone.
Minimum prize $1500
No max prize set yet
Podium style prizes
Every person gets to keep 1 Glalie as an event token but must give 2 back to be able to afford cash prizes.
NO RARE CANDIES
MIKE IF I DIDN'T COVER ANYTHING PLS LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW
BRAD IF Y0U WANT TO ADD ANYTHING LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

KORTO IF Y0U WANT TO ADD ANYTHING LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW
PLAYERS: ADD ANY SUGGESTIONS BELOW
Players and or admins/mods: pls state a date and time in Eastern Daylight Time that you can attend.

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
male and female snorunt can be evolved to froslass, but if the event is to evolve to glalie, who's gonna do that? also snorunt evolves at lv 42, not 46.

since you want to keep two thirds of the poke people are putting the effort into evolving, presumably to sell, you'll be using those funds to provide the prizes?
personally i'd suggest just having entrants evolve just the one, but that's me. :)

Oct 16, 2019
LOL
www.bit.ly
Mike if you are reading this reply or message me. I have decided to change the date again based on some personal difficulties. This has nothing to do with the game and because im new. The new date of this event is next friday at 3:00 i will do the event no matter what and once the date passes it will not happen again. Any question e-mail me on these forums. DO NOT PM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom