Battle Mode

Oct 31, 2023
as my suggestion during the battle in wild or in arena instead of moving forward your sprite to make your pokemon move to attack the enemies just make a button or something to trigger your pokemon into battle mode, think it very useful someday i hope you understand what I'm saying haha

Oct 31, 2023
that's gonna make rise the same thing as every other turn based pokemon game
no not turn base i mean instead of moving your sprite towards to pokemon to make your pokemon attack them just make a button or command to make your pokemon behind you to attack directly to the enemies w/o moving your sprite hahaha

Oct 31, 2023
so, right click movement?
when you have a pokémon sent out, press the number key corresponding to the team slot they occupy to select them. then right click to move that selected poké to where you right clicked.
WOW it works thanks admin MIKE

sparkie28

Dec 19, 2023
I would like to suggest to have an option to safe mode or war mode on fields or maybe different guilds can attack other guilds on fields. It's also nice to use your best pokemon to fight battle outside fields and not just for flexing. it is surely be fun to have battle on random maps rather than just capturing pokemons . It will also gives more value to the dollars to buy supplies for battles.

Jan 14, 2022
'round the corner
I would like to suggest to have an option to safe mode or war mode on fields or maybe different guilds can attack other guilds on fields. It's also nice to use your best pokemon to fight battle outside fields and not just for flexing. it is surely be fun to have battle on random maps rather than just capturing pokemons . It will also gives more value to the dollars to buy supplies for battles.
i agree. guilds can't fight eachother except via gyms. it would be cool if guilds could "take over tiles" and claim territories and things

Top Bottom