Charizard X Mega stone

Jul 8, 2023
A long time ago in 2020 someone gave me a Charizardite x. Recently I used it on my Charmeleon thinking it would give it to them as a held item. (this was like 5-6 days ago) I thought it went back to my inventory but it is no longer there. What happened to it?

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
did you add it to the held item box on the profile or did you use it like you would a fire stone or a potion?

if added to the held item box, it may have been turned invisible (known bug). give the charmeleon a different item and the invisible held item should return to the inventory.
if you used it on the charmeleon, it was consumed with no effect, and is lost forever.

Jul 8, 2023
did you add it to the held item box on the profile or did you use it like you would a fire stone or a potion?

if added to the held item box, it may have been turned invisible (known bug). give the charmeleon a different item and the invisible held item should return to the inventory.
if you used it on the charmeleon, it was consumed with no effect, and is lost forever.
That sucks, no i didnt use it on the profile i used it like i would a potion, stupidly

Top Bottom