Solved Joining guild does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2019
I wanted to join a guild, so I go to the building, talk to jefferey, he says,”hello, welcome to the guild hall. How can I help you?” And then I continue, but then I can’t move my avatar, but I can use other functions such as chat, recall/call Pokémon, buttons at top?
I refresh, and then I can move, but I would really like to join a guild

Mar 10, 2019
The guild system is bugged for a while now, you'll not be able to join a guild until it's fixed. ( As explained by a moderator in a previous thread; the guild NPC, when interacted with, freezes the screen.) There are even instances of people leaving a guild and joining others, in order to battle their previous guild members- but being unable to join the new guild. :p If you've got a discord account, I'd suggest you join the Rise server ( If you haven't, already), as everyone will be notified there when the issue has been dealt with. You can also always ask people in-game about the matter if you don't use Discord. There are many who'd love to help.

(PS: The teleporter in the Pokemon Centers is bugged too, just in case you don't want to get stuck again ;) )

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
It's been reported on discord and Brad's aware of the issue, should be fixed in due course. You're getting locked in place as that's how all the NPCs work- it just wont bring up the guild UI. Strangely, it's only happening for players not already in a guild....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom