Closed Logging-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
Can you explain what you mean? You can press enter while putting in your username and password and you'll login if the details are correct.

Mar 10, 2019
Alright. But it's just a suggestion. Such features have been implemented on other websites. Discord and g-mail, for instance. So was just saying.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
why are mike and brad argueing its a suggestion from the suggestion box??? EXPLAIN AMERICA!!!! XD
What are you talking about, we're not arguing, the suggestion doesn't make sense, if you use any modern browser you can store your login credentials then they'll auto-populate next time you visit the site.

Please don't post if it's not helpful...

Mar 10, 2019
I don't think you understand, lol. I'm using Chrome. Just saying that you've to type the username and password in order to be able to log-in by pressing enter. It doesn't work if it's already stored in the browser cache. And speaking of helping, um... please consider implementing an automatic username/e-mail validation, so that it becomes easier for new users to register.

pumpking21

May 25, 2019
brad what hes saying is he ants to suggest not to argue or comment on it as if it was a chat treat this suggestion like a suggestion would look like
ok?

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
I don't think you understand, lol. I'm using Chrome. Just saying that you've to type the username and password in order to be able to log-in by pressing enter. It doesn't work if it's already stored in the browser cache. And speaking of helping, um... please consider implementing an automatic username/e-mail validation, so that it becomes easier for new users to register.
The username/password fields are filled out for me by default, so i'm struggling to see what you're talking about. I assume you're talking about being on the homepage and just clicking enter? If that's the case, just click...

brad what hes saying is he ants to suggest not to argue or comment on it as if it was a chat treat this suggestion like a suggestion would look like
ok?
Okay but we don't need your two sense, get rather annoying when you're just saying nonsense.

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah, that's what I mean- being on the homepage and clicking enter. Sites like g-mail and Discord do allow you to log-in by that, though. So just a suggestion. Oh, and, just a reminder: the automation thing, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom