Closed money glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

stijnh2

Jun 27, 2019
[details of exploit redacted] i have now like 40 mil money but i am not hacking and i don't want to get band for cheating i'm playing on this account for like 2 years now and i have never cheat so please don't ban my my user name is stijnh1 and my english isn't very wel i have 41 mil on the moment oke and 30 min later i got 58 mil because i'm stucked at threes

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
thank you for reporting the issue. please do not distribute any more of this cash, as it will be removed in due course, and we don't want players selling their stuff for bugged money and losing out.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
Thanks for reporting, you don't seem to be aware that we can also see that you had two other accounts which where abusing the glitch. All three accounts have been banned.

stijnh2

Jun 27, 2019
wich 3 accounts i have 3 other accounts but i haven't logt in at it in like 2 years ore something
i have i think
stijnh1
stijnh2
stijnh3 last one i'm not sure about
but i have only logged in with stijnh2 so idk ?
was the money high ore something idk?
because i didn't do anything with it and can you not delete all my money ore something so i have a normal ammount but i can keep my pokemon i trained and worked hard to level?

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
the other accounts are Thrillertram and jameyboy2002, both showing IP addresses in the same city as you.

the problem is that, even though you reported the bug, you still gave away almost 350m to your friends and spent another 60m thinking we wouldn't notice :/

stijnh2

Jun 27, 2019
the other accounts are Thrillertram and jameyboy2002, both showing IP addresses in the same city as you.

the problem is that, even though you reported the bug, you still gave away almost 350m to your friends and spent another 60m thinking we wouldn't notice :/
it is ok if you delete our money but we worked hard fore the pokemon and i gave him the money to keep that is true so he would beleve i didn't make a fake picture

stijnh2

Jun 27, 2019
and they live in the same city jameyboy2002 has nothing to do with it i gave 350 mil to trilerthram that is true and i spend 60 m but jameyboy2002 wasn't even online that day i did'nt gave him money ore something else

stijnh2

Jun 27, 2019
ow i didn´t know he gave it to him
but can you not simply let the money disapear and all our items ore something
so we can play the game again and if we can hold our pokemon wich we have not cheated we can play the game normaly
ps (sorry for the bad englisch its not my first language i have some words of google translate)

Last edited:

stijnh2

Jun 27, 2019
thrillertram gave him 133 million, making him clearly complicit in the attempt to hide the bugged cash.
the issue here is that, even knowing you'd found a serious money bug and reported it, you seemingly went to lengths to try to spend/hide as much of it as you could.
we were not trying to hide it we were dviding the money so everybody of our frends could have some money of it

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
thank you for reporting the issue. please do not distribute any more of this cash, as it will be removed in due course, and we don't want players selling their stuff for bugged money and losing out.
ChefMike told you not to distribute the money and you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom