Solved Several suggestions (aesthetics, map ideas, items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2019
I'm not exactly sure how difficult any of these would be to implement, but here goes.

1. More avatar customizability.
When I was making my avatar, there were shorts and pants, and way more shoe colors. Wouldnt it be easier to make the items in the store adjust to some sort of hue/saturation slider instead of distinctive colors? that way anytime we want to change, we have to pay a fee, but we can get the exact color we want.
Also, I REALLY want shorts. and why aren't the hairs for when you FIRST make your character available in the shop? I would think those would be first choice.

2. Minimizing PM windows instead of exiting out completely (maybe put them in the top right like the trainer card and bag?)

3. Fast-travel to towns you've been to
Obviously mods and admins can already teleport, so the software is there. you could make it so you have to complete a specific quest first to get access to fly and then teach it to a pokemon, or instead of "/ht" it could be "/[2, 5]" and itll send you there if it's a town.

4. I think a dark and psychic map could be double-incorporated, like how ice maps spawn ice and steel types. You could do some kind of ancient ruins, or an abandoned city. They could be super rare, like even rarer than towns themselves. Fighting types like rocky, craggy areas, so I think the cave biome or the new electric biome are a good fit.

5. Boxes.
When you guys get all types incorporated, you could adjust the boxes to be like legendary boxes or shiny boxes or starter boxes. So they specifically have things people will want, I think they'd be more likely to spend money on them.

That's all I have for now, but I'll add more as I think of them. I hope these Ideas arent too much to ask. I'm really trying to think of things that are doable.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
I'm not exactly sure how difficult any of these would be to implement, but here goes.
1. More avatar customizability.
When I was making my avatar, there were shorts and pants, and way more shoe colors. Wouldnt it be easier to make the items in the store adjust to some sort of hue/saturation slider instead of distinctive colors? that way anytime we want to change, we have to pay a fee, but we can get the exact color we want.
Also, I REALLY want shorts. and why aren't the hairs for when you FIRST make your character available in the shop? I would think those would be first choice.
I can add the shorts and shoes to the clothing store in the next update. As for the hue/saturation slider that won't be happening.

2. Minimizing PM windows instead of exiting out completely (maybe put them in the top right like the trainer card and bag?)
I actually added this in today.

3. Fast-travel to towns you've been to
Obviously mods and admins can already teleport, so the software is there. you could make it so you have to complete a specific quest first to get access to fly and then teach it to a pokemon, or instead of "/ht" it could be "/[2, 5]" and itll send you there if it's a town.
We have plans to update guilds so that you'll be able to warp to towns that your guild has control over, we will consider adding in a fly to towns that you've healed up to at a later date.

4. I think a dark and psychic map could be double-incorporated, like how ice maps spawn ice and steel types. You could do some kind of ancient ruins, or an abandoned city. They could be super rare, like even rarer than towns themselves. Fighting types like rocky, craggy areas, so I think the cave biome or the new electric biome are a good fit.
I would love to do this, but we've had a few map regens in the last few days so i'll hold of doing this for a while. As for caves we've been working on adding these into the map generation - server generates maps if we ask so we have to take alot of circumstances into consideration.

5. Boxes.
When you guys get all types incorporated, you could adjust the boxes to be like legendary boxes or shiny boxes or starter boxes. So they specifically have things people will want, I think they'd be more likely to spend money on them.
We had something like this in the past and it ruined the legendary and shiny ratio, you can still get legendary and shiny Pokemon from the current boxes.

Thanks.

TOPHAT007

Oct 29, 2019
I have also heard from mike about there being boss Pokemon? Would that be possible in any way to do the game like Sword Art Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom