Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
i've got pokemon in slots well past slot 6... i dont know about the other common poke (probably sold to prof) but that Yveltal i do still own and it's stuck in storage -
storage works fine unless the Yveltal is moved into the team, which stops the confirm button from working, because the game thinks it's already in my team, in slot 39?

multiple pokemon logged as being in the same slot doesn't cause any problems (the majority of these 'extras' that aren't really withdrawn from pc have been sold, mostly sold to prof):

Joe and DaBigFatPanda have both recently reported not only this issue but the bigger problems I had a while ago where the team i tried to take out wouldn't stay in my team - leaving a building sent them back to storage, but only visually on my end, logs still showing them as in my team, but with certain members moved into the above-mentioned slots-after-slot-6. refreshing would temporarily show the poke as in the team on the left, but for unknown/random reasons, they vanish? they're not really sent back to storage, you just can't see them?

sorry if this all makes no sense, but this bug is so weird i don't know how to describe it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom