Xeno486's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno486

Mar 31, 2019
Username: xeno486. Ban Type: unreasonable. Why do you think you where banned: i were probally banned for lag and they think i wasnt gonna move when i was clearly out of battle room when it happened.Who banned you: i cant rememvber its a moderater with night in her/his name

ChefMike

Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
this was your fourth ban, and this also played a part
1554034631699.png

you've been persistently aggressive and disruptive, despite numerous warnings. You were banned from chat for the spam while the tournament was being coordinated, and from the looks of things you returned to the battle hall to continue disrupting the tournament with your physical presence after the chat ban.

xeno486

Mar 31, 2019
ya but night warned me for that she even pmed me k so thats not included mike chill look ill stop but pls i miss the game so much plus my discord channel for it is gone....so pls let me back ill do anything

xeno486

Mar 31, 2019
look i have anger issues and im only okay its normal look i wont use chat okay ban me for global chat okay so then i wont speak okay then there wont be any swearing , anger , spam by the way trenton started spamming as well with me mike so ya its only me definate [being sarcastic] plus i hard i made another account i had never played this game since december so if you want me screen shot my history just ask [even though i dont know how to use screenshots

xeno486

Mar 31, 2019
look,now i know my mistakes im stupid and ok ofc nobody on the internet knows how to even be nice to me.....

Mar 8, 2019
That is your problem. You control your actions not other people. accept that you have been banned and get over it. That will be the best for you and the admins and mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom