rideable pokemon

Poppyd

Oct 30, 2018
maybe if we had ridable pokemon we could be harder to faint whilst riding it and we could travel faster, with the ground pokemon it could be the same, maybe with flying ridable pokemon you could only faint to flying pokemon. it could be a faster way to travel and it would make you harder to faint, and it would just be cool to be able to ride pokemon

Poppyd

Oct 30, 2018
yes i see where you are coming from but I think it would be a great addition to the game and it could make for some very interesting game play

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
howso? from where im standing it sounds like it would only remove gameplay. the whole idea is to travel with your pokemon, to have them protect you from the wild pokemon, to not get attacked yourself. to be able to soar over the top of them would make travelling trivial.

consider spawns; one of the most exciting things there is, to chase it down, make sure you're taking the right route, to get to where it is as quick as possible and beat everyone else, but not to rush and faint yourself back to the back of the pack. to remove such concerns would, in my view, be nothing but detrimental.

Top Bottom