Pokemon Robbery

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by LittleBro, Nov 2, 2017.

1. LittleBro

LittleBro New Member

Pokemon robbery is the altered version of werewolf game. We can start playing when we get at least 10 players.

Characters
    3 NPCs

• Moderator (Myself) [Please don't misunderstand. I am not a pokemonrise moderator]
    • Inspector Jenny
    • Unlucky Guy (The one who gets killed at the very first night)
    10 Playing Characters (Each player has a single pokemon with them)
    • 3 Team Rocket members
    • 1 Professor's Aide
    • 1 Sage
    • 1 Pokemart Vendor
    • 4 Normal trainers
    Description
    The game has day/night cycles and starts with a night cycle. During day time all players (including team rocket) can vote for whom do you think a member of team rocket. In the evening voting closes and Inspector Jenny arrests the player who gets most votes. Players can change their votes as many times as they like to, but before the voting closes. During the night time team rocket can vote for the player whom they want to steal, in a separate conversation which will be invited later by moderator. The player who get stolen will be attacked & killed by any wild pokemon at night because they won't have a pokemon to defend! Everyday results will be updated during the starting of next day.

In addition to these votes, professor's aide, sage & pokemart vendor can vote privately to me for the following (These additional voting will also close before the night starts like the trainer's voting):

• Legendary Call (Professor's Aide)
    Professor's Aide can vote to call a legendary pokemon for saving someone for a night from wild pokemon. So that the player can survive that night. Legendary pokemons will never stay for more than one day. And the professor's aide can call 3 times in his/her life time.
    • Mega stone & Pomeg Berry (Pokemart Vendor)
    Pokemart vendor has a mega stone and a pomeg berry which are non renewable. He/she can send mega stone to a player or keep themsleves to avoid getting stolen by team rocket. Mega stone makes their pokemon evolve and drives team rocket away but the stone perishes the same day. The pomeg berry can be sent to any player which will get resulted to faint if used in their pokemon. Pokemart vendor can send this to a player whom he thinks a member of team rocket.
    • Inner Eye (Sage)
    Sage can ask moderator privately if a player is in team rocket or not but only one query per day. And they can ask only if they are alive / outside the jail.

Winning conditions (Prize : $70000 in game money)
    1. Team rocket wins and shares prize money if the number of remaining team rocket members are same to other players.
    2. Good trainers (including those 3 special playing characters) wins and shares prize money if all members in team rocket are either arrested or killed.
    Rules
    • Don't expose yourselves. One spy will be there among you who earns $10000 for being the spy in the entire game and the spy will be hired by moderator directly. The rule breaker will lose their pokemon and it leads to death at night. Team rocket can expose themselves but not in the main thread. They will get another private conversation window to discuss about their night duty!
    • Don't use multis because it will ruin the game. If caught the player himself will be forced to eat Pomeg berries and results in death.
    • Decisions made by the moderator will be final.
    How to signup?
    Just type your in-game nick in this thread and tada.... you are signed up. The list will be updated by moderator. Have fun!

Signed up Players

#1 LittleBro, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. Browniebuster295

Wow...................I have no idea how to play Pokemon Robbery.
    Browniebuster296

3. LittleBro

LittleBro New Member

You will get a random character as private message from me when the game starts . Everybody does. Everything else is in the description.

#3 LittleBro, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  4. DPCarrots

DPCarrots New Member

How to I get added to the thread, and does this count as part of the thread.