Solved Towns with people in it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marto104

Sep 30, 2019
there are 60 NPC trainers spread across the map so far, and i'm currently scouting locations to add more :)
Just realized this guy was referring to people to talk to in towns not to battle, like them jn the games where they spout out exposition about the town, personal stuff, shares there problems and outlooks, them telling us their story and the stuff like that. Will that be a big problem or too much job dev if added to the game? 😅

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
that's basically what I've been doing for the past couple of months, there were a few such NPCs, but this week's map regen removed them, leaving only the core function ones like all the nurse joys, mart clerks, the lab guys and the quest NPCs. I fully intend to re-add as many, if not more than there were before- and it'll be a lot less lame than the little Quartz test ^_^

Marto104

Sep 30, 2019
that's basically what I've been doing for the past couple of months, there were a few such NPCs, but this week's map regen removed them, leaving only the core function ones like all the nurse joys, mart clerks, the lab guys and the quest NPCs. I fully intend to re-add as many, if not more than there were before- and it'll be a lot less lame than the little Quartz test ^_^
That's gonna be cool! Hey, can I help? I can contribute characters and dialogue, backstories and even make lore for the towns and talkable npcs, may it be serious, mystical, blabber or stuff to make the players laugh 🙆 and also create character sprites, if given time, even animations 😁

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
if you find any spots outside of towns that look like they could have an NPC in them, please let me know! the /location command will give you x and y for where you're stood in the tile, which would also be a great help to specify exactly where (you may have to refresh for it to give you accurate x and y though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom