two anoying catch bugs

Feb 11, 2021
1) ever since the general server crash i noticed the apparitiong of 'ghost' pokemons, their model dosn't update as they move so they appear somwhere while no longer being there, it cost me a few rare catches as they wandered too closely of an heat wave despite them appearing far away from it.

2) you can get stuck on a tile or flat out denied the right to catch anything in the safary despite paying the entry fee, those two things seem to resolve themself once you get sent to the pokecenter or kicked out of the zone

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
1) ever since the general server crash i noticed the apparitiong of 'ghost' pokemons, their model dosn't update as they move so they appear somwhere while no longer being there, it cost me a few rare catches as they wandered too closely of an heat wave despite them appearing far away from it.
Seems to be working fine for me.. mostly a latency issue

2) you can get stuck on a tile or flat out denied the right to catch anything in the safary despite paying the entry fee, those two things seem to resolve themself once you get sent to the pokecenter or kicked out of the zone
I've faced this issue a couple of times, not sure what's causing it.. a rare occurence though, but when you're on in game, dm me, i'll be happy to refund your 10K

Top Bottom