Clan Centurio

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com

Calling all trainers!
Clan Centurio is always open to new applicants. Whether you're a new player or a seasoned veteran, we'd love to have you with us!
Montblanc's guild hall is not just the place for competitive fighters, but also a vast repository of useful information. We have hunters, cartographers and questing heroes among our ranks, all working together for the good of all. Clan discord server has channels for tracking training areas (exp and EV), starter locations and quest locations/rewards, with bonuses for players who contribute information to them.
Even if you're not the strongest yet, so long as you've got that adventurous spirit you'll fit right in!

Best way to get yourself an invite is to message me or one of our officers in-game; look out for Kyreo33, Ambrosia, urizen96 or Nola!

Trucid

Nov 2, 2019
We are still focusing on recruiting,if anybody would like to join pls dm me or mike via pokemon rise

May 26, 2021
Clan discord server has channels for tracking training areas (exp and EV), starter locations and quest locations/rewards, with bonuses for players who contribute information to them
hmm this thing attracted me the most

Top Bottom