Closed CCB POKEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2021
hi, its Proman123
i am hosting a CCB (close combact ) pokement its a This is a lvl 50 tourney
every type of poke can be uesd therefore
some attacks are not allowed those are
===========================================================================================================================
hyperbeam
water gun
flame thrower
heat wave
solar beam
earthquake
rock slide
icy wind
no iteam are allowed it will be starting form of 5 of feb 4:30pm isd indian time pls tell me if u in
earthquake and rock slide are physical move lmao

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
isnt thunder wave a special move though :ROFLMAO:
its a status move so is neither physical nor special. i was more trying to highlight the need for rules and restrictions to be made more clear. OP hasnt actually said in any specific terms that special or status moves are not allowed, just listed a handful of moves without saying why they aren't to be used, some of which are physical moves anyway.

yes be weary close and fight
explain the rules of your tournament fully instead of making this kind of generalisation.

Jun 6, 2021
its a status move so is neither physical nor special. i was more trying to highlight the need for rules and restrictions to be made more clear. OP hasnt actually said in any specific terms that special or status moves are not allowed, just listed a handful of moves without saying why they aren't to be used, some of which are physical moves anyway.

explain the rules of your tournament fully instead of making this kind of generalisation.
oof yeah right, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom