Pokemon Centre

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
This forum thread provides a brief about how to use the Pokemon Centre.

Enter the following building

1587411479474.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HEALING YOUR POKEMON

Talk to Nurse Joy if you wish to heal you pokemon and select “Yes” when she asks “Hello, would you like me to heal your pokemon?”

1587411972208.png

When u faint in the wild, it will take you to the Pokemon Centre in the town u last healed and the following message will be displayed

1587414872134.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TELEPORTING
Talk to Teleporter if you wish to Teleport to another town the you previously visited and select “Yes” when Alakazam asks “Where can I warp you to today?” and then select a town you wish to teleport to, from the list shown. Note that you will be charged $1000 per teleport.

1587412526101.png

ACCESSING POKEMON STORAGE
Pokemon storage helps change your team - put the unwanted ones in the storage and pick the ones you wish to train or battle with. There is no limit on the number of pokemon you can store.

Click on one of the computers on either side of Nurse Joy and click "Yes" when it asks "Access your Pokemon Storage?"
1587413388654.png

Drag the pokemon from you current team into the "Storage" section and drag the pokemon you want on you team, from "Storage" section into the "Team"
You can also search you pokemon by its name or nickname, sort your storage by IV, Pokedex, Level and also see only shinies.

Once done, click on confirm to save the changes made or cancel if you do not wish to make any changes to your team.

1587413484034.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom