Artwork Updates

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
@NeoFireSoul can you put all the styles you've done (excluding the ones already in game) into the big 1024x1024 for each outfit type

1. hats
  2. hair
  3. shirts
  4. pants
  5. shoes
  6. capes
Then upload that please? Thanks.
ok sorry this is for single characters only but the variants will be uploaded in bulk.

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
the team rocket outfit interest me, since we don't really have one we have the team rocket admins outfits, but the grunts look would definitely be something cool to have.
on a side note: Have you ever thought about adding N outfit from B&W/B2&W2? (ya know the team plasma king..?) 1598048812603.jpeg they ofc need to be made into a format rise server cna handle/use, but you have a idea.

Last edited:

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
the team rocket outfit interest me, since we don't really have one we have the team rocket admins outfits, but the grunts look would definitely be something cool to have.
on a side note: Have you ever thought about adding N outfit from B&W/B2&W2? (ya know the team plasma king..?) View attachment 1504 they ofc need to be made into a format rise server cna handle/use, but you have a idea.
will be added in the future.

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
Maybe a cynthia outfit too, (sinnoh league champion) N outfit and cynthia outfit would probably be insanely good to have, i've heard way too many girls complain they doesn't have cynthia hair XD
please pm instead. this thread is only for art not chat. thank you

Top Bottom