Recent content by LordValour

1. LordValour

Guide to Rise's PvP System

Wow, nice guide Cynth <3
  2. LordValour

Closed Keeping the server afloat

So, now that old bread has left, i noticed that you said "we can only hope that the OD is motivated and sees value in keeping the game alive as running the server is quite costly" I know that you guys don't have the keys to full code, but am still gonna throw this out here: If, in the event...
  3. LordValour

Hmm

Hmm
  4. LordValour

Lootball Info (updated on 14-11-2021)

You can't currently. I think there's only like 2-3 mega camerupts in game at all, gotta wait for the map to change and hope for one to be in a lootball
  5. LordValour

Closed Heavy Weight Championship (pokemon only 😅)

As Chef said, a simple "I'm in" will suffice for signing up, and as Chef also said to take note my old post. As it says, the tourney is postponed, but still planned. Daag and I will rehype and continue to plan the tourney soon, although how soon, I don't exactly know. Best wishes, Valour
  6. LordValour

I Feel Like I Needed This......

nice signature :O
  7. LordValour

Collapse bar

I agree with this... and in settings if there was an option to disable the move log in the top middle too because that gets really annoying after a while. :)
  8. LordValour

Closed Buying gold from other players

Thats not wat was meant, what the dude meant was in the gold store there should be the option to use actual money to gift gold to other people, not to gift already existing gold from your account
  9. LordValour

Merry Christmas 3 mil giveaway

Merry Christmas
  10. LordValour

Last suggestion, I promise XD

Maybe even resetting exp leaderboards monthly, otherwise it will give new people no way to get up there
  11. LordValour

Thanks chaity, I thought so too XD
  12. LordValour

I reckon a weekly/monthly steps leaderboard would be cool. In addition to having a new leaderboard item, it would encourage more players to move around the map instead of being static in 0,0. Hope you consider this :P
  13. LordValour

Option to disable other player sprites/mons

I'm not sure if this would help, but so many people lag really bad so maybe an option to disable other player sprites and other player mons would somehow help? Don't booli if I'm wrong though :3
  14. LordValour

Closed Heavy Weight Championship (pokemon only 😅)

Tournament is still going ahead, but due to some real life issues, it will be postponed until further notice. Still get a valid team ready for use. Thanks! :)
  15. LordValour

Selling Pokemon, click to see which ones :P

dm me when your on and ill sell
Top Bottom