Recent content by Arulk4

1. Arulk4

theory game

i know this info from league cards of his and youtube
  2. Arulk4

theory game

guys, if you didn't know mustard has a dead Pokemon which losing that Pokemon lead to his down fall from champion, i want you guys to guess what that pokemon is, and give me your reasoning for it! Good luck!
  3. Arulk4

story 2

the brother of ash dies nobody cares for him, then the old man gets reincarnated again as a animal... i wonder what animal it could be?
  4. Arulk4

story 2

yeah some mod or admin close it >_>
  5. Arulk4

story 2

THE END
  6. Arulk4

story 2

if you won't i will, The son ate the nice cheesy pizza, it was yum, and since teh old man was reincarnated as a tomato he had to memory of his past life and he didn't even have feeling at all so he died happily not feeling or thinking anything, and the old mans son enjoyed the pizza.
  7. Arulk4

story 2

fine, turns out the old man survived the plants and they gave him super powers and he is going to go get revenge, there happy?
  8. Arulk4

story 2

you be calling my imagination stupid ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ well i totally don't care ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ T^T ruined meh dreams smh
  9. Arulk4

story 2

turns out his wife switched his flowers with poisonous ones because she wanted to leave him but also take his estate, The old man died and teh wife got all his belongings and she re-married, THE END!!!
  10. Arulk4

story 2

oh god why this again smh
  11. Arulk4

Closed story

And 404 was buried and 404 had no family so no one had to grieve over the death, may he rest in peace.....
  12. Arulk4

Closed story

the anti-hole armour broke due to King deep hole's acids, so now 404 is prone to holes, so he goes into the near market scavenging for items....
  13. Arulk4

Closed story

*sigh* just end this story already XD all stories have to get an ending or its not a story nub
  14. Arulk4

Pokémon Snake Game

piplup, and 17 pages?!?!? really people got into this
  15. Arulk4

Closed story

this hole was special, it was the king of all holes, KING BIG HOLE! he trapped player inside is stomach which was filled with acid and player died, but player was so nasty that it killed the king deep hole while he was at it, player died but saved everyone, no more problems arose and everyone...
Top Bottom