Recent content by Christo

1. C

Closed Marathon tournament :D

Fantum XD
  2. C

Closed Marathon tournament :D

I am conducting a marathon tournament and it's an open tournament :D...those who wish to join comment your name below and it will be conducted today and time 10:30 PM KST Prizes : 1st : Shiny Vigroth 2nd : Charmander 3rd : 15k in game credits Good luck everyone
  3. C

I am Christo The Vampire

I am Christo The Vampire
  4. C

location of people in friend list

Try helping the game by suggesting new features. How about an option like “hide info” that enables the player to hide his team from being seen by other players and also the location of the player
  5. C

Something is wrong with Ribombee(Animation)

It’s hard to get the over world sprites of Pokemon from new generations so if you are willing to correct the sprite it can help a lot
  6. C

Closed Level 50 tourney

Christo
  7. C

Reward for posting a thread

How about being awarded some gold for posting a thread in the forum by an individual for the first time ?
  8. C

Pokémon Snake Game

Yveltal
  9. C

A player who can train a weak Pokemon from scratch...jk

A player who can train a weak Pokemon from scratch...jk
  10. C

Pokemon Claim Cards

But you can’t get the pokemon of your wish ig and only very few are available from the gold store but in my suggestion any pokemon can be claimed using these cards and only limited are available which tends the players to collect them and I think this can replace the story line until it’s...
  11. C

Pokemon Claim Cards

How about an item that allows us to choose a pokémon we want but the IVs are random but we can increase the chance of getting high IVs by paying more(which can be a paid function) In order to get a shiny Pokemon one must have 5 cards while to get a legendary pokemon like maybe 10 - 15 and now...
  12. C

Flag on guild hall

Thanks buddy
  13. C

Flag on guild hall

How about a waving flag on the top of the guild hall or replace the flag with something like pokeball icon ?
Top Bottom