Recent content by FogMint100

1. FogMint100

Someone Else's Work

It's amazing. Words can't really do justice to it.
  2. FogMint100

favorite list

Sounds good, actually. Nice idea. (y)
  3. FogMint100

story 2

Samuel Howard
  4. FogMint100

story 2

And in the village were clustered many hamlets, and in one of them lived an old man, who owned many cats. He loved all of them.
  5. FogMint100

theory game

You, OP, are a vampire.
  6. FogMint100

Closed story

A magical cloud envelops the team
  7. FogMint100

Closed story

It's just a multiverse. The deadlights.
  8. FogMint100

Suggestions For Pokemon Rise By: LeonardoSmootie

People would still abuse that, so doesn't sound a good idea to me, honestly.
  9. FogMint100

Johto Starter

I don't think it is, Cyndaquil is the most powerful starter in the Johto region. (In Heartgold/Soulsilver, at least.)
  10. FogMint100

Friends list Trainer Cards

Yeah, agreed, it'd be a great addition.
  11. FogMint100

theory (joke)

xD Actually, a psychologist would definitely take this post seriously, because you've just argued that he suffers from DID. (Dissociative Identity Disorder)
  12. FogMint100

ABOUT GYMS

It's too much to expect the staff to host tourneys, though. :( Litten's right.
  13. FogMint100

ABOUT GYMS

Who'll contest the tournament?
  14. FogMint100

Introduction

Greetings, I'm FogMint100, and I've been playing Rise since about January 2019. I'd never thought of making an intro before (to be honest, there's nothing interesting about this teenager which could be paraphrased in a single post), but as many have already posted about themselves, I guess I'll...
  15. FogMint100

Different Language Chat Boxes

Yeah, but it'd be a pain for the moderators. Korto's right, they can't cross-check every messaged posted in that tab while at the same time moderating the global chat.
Top Bottom