2. glitch2005

Waiting for Players GIGA GIVEAWAY

Hahaha what if you find yourself using your alt or some close friend 😂
  3. glitch2005

Closed Lvl 50 Torunament for Regice!

🙋‍♂️ I’m in!
  4. glitch2005

Walking through trees xD

I guess its just a bug where he's glitched into the trees due to the latency issues. If its something else other than what I interpretted then provide us more proofs so that we can look deeper into it. However, it is not a game breaking issue provided the game is a bit laggy atm so don't fret...
  5. glitch2005

Game Updates/Announcements

Hey folks! Halloween's here. Witch-ing you a spook-tacular Halloween! Thanks, Glitch
  6. glitch2005

Not the place, Ban Appeal

Not the place, Ban Appeal
  7. glitch2005

returned a day ago ig ^_^

returned a day ago ig ^_^
  8. glitch2005

buying shinys and where are shiny snom most common at?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t5RDg9_fbYTkWpdfQRt_MWcfHWPExOwJjACaED9emYM/edit?usp=sharing Use this link to know the pokemon coordinates, it contains various other information that would be helpful.
  9. glitch2005

buying shinys and where are shiny snom most common at?

a shiny pokemon can spawn in any where at any given time. There is no common places for shinies to spawn. You can grind for 1 in any snom tile you like. The chances of a shiny spawning is 1/8192. The link below would be helpful...
  10. glitch2005

Closed uhh there is tree in half at 3,2. poor tree

I guess the tiles overlapping each other causing the trees to glitch. Don't worry, would be fixed in the next map regen most probably.
  11. glitch2005

You cannot change your account username once you've created. You can create a new account with...

You cannot change your account username once you've created. You can create a new account with the name you prefer.
  12. glitch2005

Closed Stuck at the start

Try to message any staffs who are online to help you get unstuck, the professor catches you if you get too close to him in the start island
  13. glitch2005

Pokémon Snake Game

Seismitoad
  14. glitch2005

Bikes? Bottle caps?

Maybe, in future.
Top Bottom