Recent content by KageYoshi

1. KageYoshi

Animation(Not sure if it count)

Remastered Animation
  2. KageYoshi

I've lost hope

I've lost hope
  3. KageYoshi

i don't think i do, hard to trade while banned.

i don't think i do, hard to trade while banned.
  4. KageYoshi

The End Of A Gate Between Worlds

[Message deleted by Staffs]
  5. KageYoshi

Team Sky Arisen

Judging by my contacts in game. TSA has died. what happened?
  6. KageYoshi

Bug problem

You’re posting this in the wrong section, go to bugs report ^^
  7. KageYoshi

Whats you best rise story?

One day i joined i speeded throught the game turned into a pro and ultimately got banned 4 years for reviewing the game honestly. That’s a fun story isn’t it?
  8. KageYoshi

(Early Build) Destiny Fighters

[Destiny Fighters Character Ballot 2] on Scratch (mit.edu) Vote for the character you'd want to see in the game. the most popular character shall be added in a future update
  9. KageYoshi

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/635241480 scrapped character
  10. KageYoshi

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/626345275 a small game i made, its a fighthing game stylized in the way of traditional fighter-action games. such as street fighter. while also including characters from other video games universes. while this is only a early playable build. Which mean not all...
  11. KageYoshi

Team Sky Arisen

Of course! Pm me in game when im online or give me your in game username and i’ll invite you or tell my officers to do it! :)
  12. KageYoshi

Animation(Not sure if it count)

[The Will Of Freedom]
  13. KageYoshi

Team Sky Arisen

Lol i love mandjtv but no everyone that was active that day voted in TRA for team sky arisen.
  14. KageYoshi

Team Sky Arisen

As of 2022 TRA (Team rise awoken) Has become something else, we're not awoken anymore we have arisen beyond the limits of ground. we pierced the sky. We are now Team Sky Arisen. Welcome TSA peoples and Allies. Peace, Justice, Union, Love, Iron Will, Those are the virtues deep within the warriors...
  15. KageYoshi

Closed My Kanto Pokemons Are Gone.

what happened to them?, even some other mods assume its a glitch, there no way they just disapeared without reasons, especially since it happened during the time where the game was at its Glitchiest state. I litterally zero hope of doing any pvp related events without my best team and my kanto...
Top Bottom