Recent content by knightking

1. K

Few Suggestion

Hoi everyone, I got some new suggestions that could make the game even more fun to play • Guild Quests: Guild Quests could be held every 3 or 4 months... There would be many tasks that a player has to complete and get points... The points from all the players from a Guild are collected...
  2. K

Can we have a list with pokemon +stones

Already exist in Player Guide section of the forums
  3. K

New sprites for possibly to be in game

Well can we make sunglasses ??
  4. K

Pokémon Snake Game

ARCEUS
  5. K

Closed GIVEAWAY

👍 I am there...don't forget me
  6. K

Pokémon Snake Game

Alolan Meowth
  7. K

Sh00t shoppie 0.2

What for the eevee??
  8. K

minor visual issue

Hmm....this is the actual reason....secondary effects does not do anything in the game....so it says its ineffective
  9. K

The Story of Bank

The hero Phoenix Phazz is not active XD
  10. K

The Story of Bank

Ig there should be no other means communication...other than the portal....this would just make a create a Suspense in the story
  11. K

The Story of Bank

*Meanwhile In the Earth* *Well nothing Serious Happened to Principal's wife.....just a Cockroach entered the kitchen* Principal*Killing The Cockroach*: HOW DARE YOU TO DISTURB SWETIE.....Now you can cook freely....btw I am really Straving Principal's Wife: Don't worry....I am almost finished...
  12. K

Game Center

Ig its not required because Rise is already a Fun game......maybe this could be a complex thing.....cause we could just kill pokes....get money.....and buy tms and evo stones......wht's easier than that??
  13. K

Things That Would Make Rise Better.....

Finding 150 through wild...you know....would take atleast a year......lotto gold comes very rare.....99% lotto are for money......adding box-only pokes in wild and making them rare would be better
  14. K

Things That Would Make Rise Better.....

So here are my suggestions which would make Rise Better... • Making Box Pokes accessible to players: There are some pokes that are available for real money only.....It would be better if the Box pokes are spawn in wild....they could be made rare like pseudos For Special Evolution-line Pokes like...
Top Bottom