narosa0902

Favorite Pokemon type(s): Fire, Dark, Ghost
Favorite Gen: 3, 4, 6
Hates (let's limit this to in game only):
- Those bozos who purposely run to your place and use "Earthquake", "Parabolic Charge", "Discharge" and other unsafe AoE moves to wipe out your pokemons for no reason. I call them 'retarded' because a normal person with properly functional brain will not do that stuff.

- Those who spam trade over and over, when you declined they switched to pm mode and trash-talking you. So to me, they're also another kind of retarded. If I want to sell or trade something, I'll post it on #trades, so DON'T EVER pm me with 'can I offer you for [...]' ; 'can I buy your [...] or trade it with [...]'.

- Those who don't do the research on their own. Ey bodoh, you have wiki and pokemondb, so USE THEM!!! A few typing & searching won't kill your lineage so do it yourself. If you still can't do it then this game is not for you, get the hell back to fortnite.
Birthday
Feb 9, 1997 (Age: 27)

Signature

"It is trust and friendship that made your Pokemons strong. Don't ever forget that."

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Top Bottom