Recent content by narosa0902

1. narosa0902

THE WEE UPDATE

Why wasting time running around for mining when you can get it right from the mart with 100% rate. Adding the rest of the mega stones for mons like lopunny, absol, gengar, aggron, bannette, etc. would be better
  2. narosa0902

shiny starters

The chance of getting a shiny starter when you first join the game is the same with hunting one in the wild, so it's mostly based on luck, as for getting a shiny on lv10 something, I don't think that's possible.
  3. narosa0902

When will the rest of the mega stones be added in game, like those of lopunny, aggron, t-tar...

When will the rest of the mega stones be added in game, like those of lopunny, aggron, t-tar, etc. ? It's been years.
  4. narosa0902

softkitty 💫

Hi OuO
  5. narosa0902

Closed I cant trade my greninja

If it's the starter pokemon you chose at the beginning of the game then you can't trade it, but those you caught in the wild can be traded. If that greninja is caught from wild but can't trade then maybe it's bugged, try reload the game or report the bug to dev staff if the bug continues.
  6. narosa0902

The game has returned. Go play now!

The game has returned. Go play now!
  7. narosa0902

Solved all black

Bug-fix in progress, could take about 1-2 days if lucky, so for now we wait.
  8. narosa0902

Solved why is game not working and showing black screen?

Could take a day or two, but hope it'll be fast
  9. narosa0902

Waiting for maintenance to complete.... Hope it won't take more than a day though.

Waiting for maintenance to complete.... Hope it won't take more than a day though.
Top Bottom