Recent content by PheonixPaz

1. P

Ayy!!!

Ayy!!!
  2. P

Pokémon Snake Game

Natu
  3. P

Yo guys, sorry for not being online lately, my xams are coming up..sooo....cya till they get over

Yo guys, sorry for not being online lately, my xams are coming up..sooo....cya till they get over
  4. P

Closed My First Tournament!

Imma try to be on, so. count me as a substitute fer anybody, and just tell meh the time according to IST ofc.
  5. P

The Legend of the Great Friends

*ring ring ring ring* Ross : Hello? Toby? Are you there? We might need your help, Come over right now!!!!! Toby : Huh? Alrighty, Be there in a jiffy, Sit tight, just fill me on up what happened Ross : Oh nothing much...JUST A WHOLE PACK OF KADABRAS, ALAKAZAMS AND A FRICKIN MEGA ALAKAZAM... Toby...
  6. P

Closed (Closed)

Nah Its Cancelled.
  7. P

Pokémon Snake Game

hoot hoot
  8. P

Pokémon Snake Game

rapidash
  9. P

Hall of Skems

50k for Kommo-o [Blue IV, EV trained]
  10. P

Closed (Closed)

The number of participants in one alliance is 6. Since the Maximum number of guilds in one alliance are 3. Examples: If there are three guilds....The players can be 2-2-2 [i.e Two fom each Guild], 1-2-3, 1-1-4, etc. Same goes for two guilds 3-3, 2-4, 1-5, etc.
  11. P

Closed (Closed)

Guilds participating: Pokemon Legends Clan Valt Aoi Shadow Knights Team Aura Alliance choosing will start once the number of guilds participating reaches atleast 5 or 6
  12. P

The Legend of the Great Friends

@DragonPlayz30YT : I have never been so excited in my life!!!! a Shiny Riolu!!!!!!!!! @Angle16 : Congrats @DragonPlayz30YT !!! @PheonixPaz enters the room @PheonixPaz :Nice riolu you have got there. @DragonPlayz30YT : If it is a female then i will name it Lucy or Lucinda and if it is male i...
  13. P

Closed (Closed)

https://discord.gg/76FVqv2srE
  14. P

Closed A KaluX Mini Tourney

When is kyreo online?
  15. P

Closed (Closed)

Updated ^_^ Will share the discord server link for the alliance showdown. Guildmasters of the guilds participating please join the server I will be giving the discord link shortly
Top Bottom