Recent content by rafid100

1. R

Closed A guild suggestion

Sometimes we got kicked from guild for inactivity. But sometimes we become online when leaders are offline, that's why leaders think we r inactive player so they kick us. So if guild leader had the power to see when did the players of the guilds become online last and how long time they played...
  2. R

Stuff i drew

What do you mean by this??
  3. R

Stuff i drew

@Sh00tingStar maybe...
  4. R

Battle hall suggestion

+1
  5. R

A guild suggestion

Idk why none talk if i dont talk in suggestions but is my suggestion good for all players?
  6. R

Larger Max Guild Capacity

+1
  7. R

A guild suggestion

And if i am a leader how can i get an active guild. How can i know who became online in my sleeping time
  8. R

A guild suggestion

Nope how can they know if i became online or not? Did ya think about who became online in ur sleeping time? In this same way guild leader also dont care who became online his sleeping time they just notice who become online in his online time
  9. R

A guild suggestion

Sometimes guild leader kivk us for inactivity. BUT imagine my leader play the game when we sleep and we play when my leader sleep i mean the timezone. For this sometimes they kick us for inactivity even they dont did i become online or not. So if ya guys give the guild leaders the power that...
  10. R

Closed New section of forum

I didnt ask that i said some ppl have so many question it was just an example why u take it seriously instead of my suggestion. Imagine someone asking how to use fire stone. Is there any ice stone exists then. Its an example stop taking it seriously Sorry if i am talking like rude but i am not...
  11. R

Closed New section of forum

I think there should be a section where i can ask question publically. Questions like how to go to (x,y) coordinates, how to get this pokemon(a name of pokemon), etc we can ask in this section. And ppl will answer our questions :)
  12. R

Closed A Random Suggestion...

Brad wont like i think
  13. R

Dress maker suggestions

Can ya make a dress maker where we can send our dresses by pixel art (we can only send pixel art, not an image: like screenshot)and then the game will automatically give us the dress?
  14. R

Instead of left click the option bar should be visible after right click

Bc lab glitch happens bc if we click on the npc then the player walk and come too much near and after we cime near then the glitch... And if there is right click then we can talk from the far so right click idea is good
Top Bottom