Recent content by rajin100000

1. rajin100000

Closed sign in problem in forums

Yes only when I am gonna sign in, sometimes I forget this l, and when I look at the page I see that I can use email, too. But it fails. And its a small issue.
  2. rajin100000

Closed sign in problem in forums

When I want to sign in forum, it says me to put either username or email address. But when I put my email address, it says that "couldn't find the user". I need to put my username in it. So either make it say that put username or fix this issue.
  3. rajin100000

Closed A Random Suggestion...

Why are you saying this to me? It's not my suggestion. And after saying that i said ok about don't asking @Brad ...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
  4. rajin100000

Ik...
  5. rajin100000

Sup everybody!

Idk who travel with group? I have never travelled with group that's why i asked. NVM.
  6. rajin100000

I am from Pluto and Pluto will attack earth when my age will be 0.

I am from Pluto and Pluto will attack earth when my age will be 0.
  7. rajin100000

Okk ask @Brad ...
  8. rajin100000

Fainting

Once that happened with me too. In my screen I was not walking and I was standing but in other people's screen I was walking. So maybe u r thinking that u r in road but in actually u r in grass and some pokwmons are attacking you. It's for only your internet speed ig.
  9. rajin100000

Yeah all people can do this byt we are not an artist so our art will not look as cool as we want...
  10. rajin100000

Closed Guild (dont edit my posts) Bandy 1.1

How can we know moscow standard time...?
  11. rajin100000

Who will make the anime? I think there is no such an artist who can DO THIS.
  12. rajin100000

Sup everybody!

Solo?
  13. rajin100000

Different tiles for each towns

Maybe they can make water tile as an undersea world. Or fire type as a volcano island. But there is nothing like this in RISE TILESET.
Top Bottom