1. Rondon360

Pokémon Snake Game

salazzle
  2. Rondon360

guess whos back

awww he was my fav i dont remember why he left tho
  3. Rondon360

A guide for the common newbie, by rondon360

(Note: I am assuming the intro and all that is still the same from when I was banned I am also assuming that no one is going to help or give you stuff away for free) After you log in complete Oak's quest so he tp's you to the main island after that you are going to want to grind money as fast...
  4. Rondon360

what is a yellow iv poke worth

if so then around 300-400 thousand if its still the same from before i got nuked from the game
  5. Rondon360

what is a yellow iv poke worth

its been a while but isnt yellow like the second highest IV colour?
  6. Rondon360

Surprise trading

i think the suprise trade he is talking about is the one from the main pokemon games
  7. Rondon360

guess whos back

another thing is any of the OG members or guilds still around. ie DDLC and.. well thats all i remember
  8. Rondon360

Pokémon Snake Game

mankey
  9. Rondon360

Pokemon Uno

zangoose (white/red normal)
  10. Rondon360

guess whos back

It has been like a year or two since I've been IP banned and I've been hearing things so I decided to hop on the forums and uhh... is it true that one of the owners straight up quit and on top of that my favorite one? side note: this community really is keeping this game around it is amazing
  11. Rondon360

I am back (spiritually)

yep you heard that right even if i may be perma banned I think they just did it for this school crombook thankfully i know that the school im in gives different chrombooks each year so... @PrimalTitan and @jolteondagoat2 your boy is coming back next year :giggle::) cya ill be waiting till...
  12. Rondon360

Very Cool Title

very cool indeed
  13. Rondon360

Whats you best rise story?

wow this thread died LEL
  14. Rondon360

So what do you all think

nice pixel art fam
  15. Rondon360

Whats you best rise story?

Top Bottom