Recent content by Sandymemes

1. S

oh yea but uh i cant seem to find the next gym which is mistys gym

oh yea but uh i cant seem to find the next gym which is mistys gym
  2. S

i didnt expect someone to react to my post

i didnt expect someone to react to my post
  3. S

7. tho it will get a minus becuz the maps are a bit confusing sooo thats it those are my...

7. tho it will get a minus becuz the maps are a bit confusing sooo thats it those are my opinions in this game and again this game isnt bad its just decent k? thats it sooooo yeah bye -ContainMemes
  4. S

6. then your a-ok, there's also another good reason why the maps are good, while your trying to...

6. then your a-ok, there's also another good reason why the maps are good, while your trying to find the next gym leader you will run into some caves that might contain master balls and etc you can also lvl up while traveling to other maps, sure the lvl up is boring but if you reached to the...
  5. S

5. *but ContainMemes its cheap and you can buy a 100 of them* ik ik ik sure you can buy a lot of...

5. *but ContainMemes its cheap and you can buy a 100 of them* ik ik ik sure you can buy a lot of potions but there gonna run out as soon as you pokemon lvls up if you pokemon lvls up to like 50? then when your pokemon is at low hp you potions are going to run out very quickly, now lets talk...
  6. S

4. get teleported back to the pokemon center now lets talk about the items in this game there...

4. get teleported back to the pokemon center now lets talk about the items in this game there pretty useless, except the evolution items but we are here to talk about the bad items lets start from the potion *looks at shop* why is there only O N E potion in this game that only gives you 30hp...
  7. S

3. that wants to waste the money you spent and will do nothing but charge at you and will...

3. that wants to waste the money you spent and will do nothing but charge at you and will literally put you back to the pokemon center but if you survived, then your still gonna get teleported B A C K T O T H E P O K E M O N C E N T E R, why? why? why is that a thing? your there too catch...
  8. S

2. then you have to find a different map now before you can find a map with better pokemon to...

2. then you have to find a different map now before you can find a map with better pokemon to grind lvl for you have to go pass the pokemon you grinded, now the pokemon are really annoying when your pokemon is at low health and you have little to no enough potions to heal you pokemon back and...
  9. S

1. hello its me ContainMemes i just changed my account becuz i couldnt access my old one im...

1. hello its me ContainMemes i just changed my account becuz i couldnt access my old one im going to give this game my own opinion Warning: this is message is just my own perspective im truly srry for the users who are reading this Now where should i start.....? ok so this game is a bit...
Top Bottom