Recent content by SanMononoke

1. SanMononoke

Closed [Official] October Battle Tourney [Registrations Closed]

Could I join with team of Gyarados, drapion, tentacruel, toxicroak, donphan and arcnine?
  2. SanMononoke

Shoppppppp

Can i see omanyte, aquanrid and beedrill please?
  3. SanMononoke

A way to get gold 100% anti-abuse

If its guild gyms ur talkin about, then lets say you only get gold if there is a pokemon defending the gym. cos some gyms dont even have any defenders, that way would be too easy to get gold.
  4. SanMononoke

saling pokemons

Please may i offer for glaceon?
  5. SanMononoke

Closed Bug Catching Contest

Yeh, i think so, since the catching times are now over. We havent got the results or anything yte tho
  6. SanMononoke

Closed Bug Catching Contest

Here's mine, im sorry for late post ^.^
  7. SanMononoke

EpiMart Reincarnated ~~Updated 12/5/23

Level 100 Lucario, 75.27%, 31 atk, 27 spd (Fully EV trained in atk/spd) ~ Taking trade offers Level 100 Archeops, 59.14%, 31 atk, 31 spd(Fully EV trained in atk/spd) ~ Taking trade offers I offer Level 100 Hawlucha, 61.83% 22 atk, 0 spd (Fully EV trained in atk/spd) for one of them Level 22...
  8. SanMononoke

Closed I'm making a YT series for Rise

woo, no thank you then, i dont like being on youtube
  9. SanMononoke

Actually, maybe ill think about it, im not sure
  10. SanMononoke

I dont 100% get this, will this be filmed? If it is, please blur my name and ill try do ghost gym...
  11. SanMononoke

------ Suggestions (Simplified)------

OOO you saying legendaries in secret tiles kinda links with my suggestion! Im in ;-)
  12. SanMononoke

Closed "hurt by undefined" bug

Oh, i see! Thanks Mike. :unsure: I'll have to try stop clicking less, since i do click a load...
  13. SanMononoke

Closed "hurt by undefined" bug

I have something too, i was standing next to my poke, with no poke near me (they were visible on this tile) and then it randomly said, you have fainted and teleported me back to the pokemon center. Next time that happened, was when i was walking down one of those alleys (not near grass) and once...
  14. SanMononoke

Hello everyone ^.^

Hello everyone ^.^
  15. SanMononoke

---suggestions----

We already had a gold store, but they removed it. I agree with the certain towns having safari, and riding pokemon on water tiels, but i think water tiles should stay the same, but instead you can go off the ramp on top of a big enough pokemon that can learn surf or something. I partly disagree...
Top Bottom