Recent content by secret84

1. S

Closed Only Admins can close Suggestions

Sometimes the mods don't even give a reason for why the thread is closed, and my thread was closed. Brad has not even yet said his opinion about my post, "2 Battle Hall Suggestions," yet IPlayMaker closed it just because someone kept spamming on my thread to make it on front page.
  2. S

Christmas Giveaway game

Sure I'll join.
  3. S

Christmas Parade

This probably sounds stupid, but does anyone want to do a parade on Christmas? Like everyone sends out their pokes, and we just march on some random route. Time: December 25th, Hour and Minute TBD Tell me if you want to join and what time you're available!
  4. S

Battle hall is becoming dark in night

Nice suggestion
  5. S

Closed 2 Battle Hall Suggestions

sure rajin
  6. S

SecretSloth

We now have 5 people in the guild, and we are a level 2 clan so we can suit 10 people now.
  7. S

Closed 2 Battle Hall Suggestions

1. I would like it so you are able to set your pokemon to a level in the battle hall, but if you exit it, you know, your pokemon are back at their regular level. Like a battle set for level 100's would be all level 100's. A battle set for level 29 would be all level 29's. Etc. 2. I would like it...
  8. S

The Ability to see a guild invite while doing something

Update: Then please make it show on the nonfications I guess
  9. S

Battle items

good suggestion
  10. S

Hi!

Hi, I'm new to this game. The people seem nice enough so far!
  11. S

The Ability to see a guild invite while doing something

No one wants to type /faint, and some people won't even look at their invites in the guild castle. So I suggest that there's a in-game pop-up that says "You've been invited to X guild!" "Accept or not?" If you press accept, you'll be in the guild, if you press not, you won't."
  12. S

SecretSloth

Looking for adventure and a fun little clan? Well, SecretSloth has got you covered. We have nearly only two members, but with YOUR help, we will conquer all the gyms.
  13. S

Closed GIVEAWAY

Yes
Top Bottom