Recent content by varnitgr8

1. V

Adding mini events

I was thinking of a new mini-event similar to the spawns system. Spawning Boss pokemon (especially mega pokemon with increased stats ) once in a while. The player who will defeat that pokemon will get an exclusive mega stone or some other reward such as rare candies/gold.
  2. V

Just an idea

Yes we can dex pokemon by trading with others but it is not easy to convince others to let their pokemon dexed and when this concept will be implemented I guess people will avoid trade dexes as competition will increase.
  3. V

Pokémon Snake Game

yammask
  4. V

Pokémon Snake Game

oddish
  5. V

More Safari Maps

in progress hahaha
  6. V

Just an idea

yes at the moment there is no total count of pokes to be dexed but i am talking about a particular generation . For eg gen 1 has 151 pokemons
  7. V

Just an idea

I was thinking that players those who have completed their pokedex (any generation) should be rewarded a mythical from the respective gen by the prof (Same like quests) . As there is no direct way to get legendary/mythical . This will push more people to complete their pokedex as there is a...
  8. V

Hall of Skems

13 shinys for gabite
  9. V

Hall of Skems

Magearna for hoopa + articuno + xurkitree + 25 millions
  10. V

Hall of Skems

Hoopa for victini
  11. V

Closed Collector Rank in Leaderboard

Shiny leaderboard is one You want to say saving common wild poks and storing them in pc ?
  12. V

Closed Spawn system

Agree ( Current spawn system needs changes )
  13. V

Closed Small change in spawn system

Also if you want it to be based on luck . Then current spawn system is best. But do think what players want . Tbh i want a legendary and idk when it was last spawned . Imagine someone waiting for an year for an admin to spawn a legend ( you want badly ) and luckily someone else catches it . Only...
  14. V

Closed Small change in spawn system

Teaming up with friends it will be cool . Like guilds hunting for a spawn . Who travels to whole map by both the account or more ? xD
Top Bottom