Recent content by Vergeboard

1. V

Closed Problematic Play on Mobile Device

I been trying out this game on different browsers - Opera, MS Edge and Google Chrome. I find that it is really in need of a new web design, for the small screen(phones/ tablets) Problems I found across all browsers I tested: 1) The icons(Player bag, Gold Store e.g.) lining the upper right edge...
  2. V

Closed Reduce EV NPC

With the ev-clearing system already in-game, I am sure such NPC is not needed. It is better if we can get special zone where all wild spawns gives the same evs(Maybe a new safari zone delicated for ev-ing battles) I did suggest a exp-locking feature for the game but it is not going to happen...
  3. V

Closed clothing

I do think a category only for 'added effects', like for snowflakes(mentioned), firey sparks, fairy dust e.g. will be good. Bags, be it hand bags or backpacks, is a staple item in the original handheld games. I wonder why there is no category for it.
  4. V

Closed Stadium for Tournaments

We could use a new stadium for max raid battles(is that what it is called?) and fight a NPC G-Max pokemon boss. Just a thought ;P
  5. V

Closed Buy And Sell Pokemons

You meant a Gobal Trade center? Sort of like a trading method that works even one player is offline? That will be great but, not likely it will be added to this game... Or you meant a new pokemart that will sell pokemons only? We have a gold store that does that already and a LAB that buys...
  6. V

Lols, nobody miss me, that is true! Doing good in life? Hopefully better than me :)

Lols, nobody miss me, that is true! Doing good in life? Hopefully better than me :)
  7. V

No matter where you all are, be safe and have fun, playing :)

No matter where you all are, be safe and have fun, playing :)
  8. V

Hello!

Hi there, hope you been enjoying the game. All the best, in game and in life!
  9. V

Eggs and breeding

BREEDING IN THE FUTURE? Any evidence of that, from the game development team? Is this fake news?
  10. V

2 Item suggestions

I will play this game forever if they add eviolite... Which they will NEVER do so =P
  11. V

Lock Feature on the Favourite Pokemons

If we can have different PC boxes or PC marking system(From Gen 3 games I think), there is no need for a safety lock. However, it will be nice to have optional anti-leveling lock on pokemons, to prevent experience gains.
  12. V

Art by Aethlachil

Nice works. A growing number of artists playing pokemonrise. Interesting :D
  13. V

Alakazam Theory

Maybe pokemons, like this alakazam, cannot receive free healing at the pokecenter, without a real trainer. Therefore, it is providing a service to earn some buck to get healed?
  14. V

Closed Suggestions on battling

Cut scenes will make the server more laggy than it is. I rather have more overworld animations for our battles. It can be good, if there is a LAB NPC who can remove mega stones from your pokemon, and sent the de-evoed Pokémon to your PC instantly.
  15. V

Beginner's Guide

Good work; Will love to see more of such guides for newcomers.
Top Bottom