Recent content by xXLegacyWolfXx

1. xXLegacyWolfXx

Closed The Soviet Union is Recruiting Members

Hello Everyone! As you may have noticed, I have been permed banned from rise but worry not, because as of now I have continued to play on a new account that you may have met by now, @HyperDrive. This guild is being reborn once more, and the same rules apply so be nice, and I hope to see you out...
  2. xXLegacyWolfXx

Random Trade Requests Problem

Hello, my suggestion for today is to have an option to accept trades or not. Basically in the options there would be something that says ''Accept Trades'', and then there would be a toggle button. I feel this is necessary because of the constant problem of people random trading you, and the only...
  3. xXLegacyWolfXx

Monetary Reforms for Rise

The situation has almost become inevitable, as just one safari trip with good spawns could theoretically get you around the 50k's-70ks on trips. I could see this coming, and I have a solution. So Blazing Wants to get rid of aspen to prevent people from easily getting money. How about we just...
  4. xXLegacyWolfXx

I will be leaving for a bit (I’ll be back)

WIll miss ya james :)
  5. xXLegacyWolfXx

The BOis

6. xXLegacyWolfXx

Notice:The Soviet Union has disbanded and has fused with Team Sky Arisen.[TSA] The fall of the Soviet Union, will continue its operations in Team Sky Arisen. We thank @KageYoshi for taking us in :).
  7. xXLegacyWolfXx

Toki-Toki Music-Club Is Recruiting!

My Guild Recruitment is finished, go check it out :)
  8. xXLegacyWolfXx

Hello! This is a new guild known as the Soviet Union. In this guild, members can expect the following: Regular Promotions, Cash handouts, A guild tag that looks like: [USSR], and so much more! As of now there are no requirements to join our wonderful guild. HOWEVER, there are rules and breaking...
  9. xXLegacyWolfXx

:), let me make a guild recruitment aswell
  10. xXLegacyWolfXx

Guild Tag In overworld

His points counter mine @Bludstream XD
  11. xXLegacyWolfXx

Guild Tag In overworld

I kinda realized the idea is kinda not essential for Rise, i agree with glitch
  12. xXLegacyWolfXx

The USSR guild approves and will ally with Toki
  13. xXLegacyWolfXx

Guild Tag In overworld

Nah, not really. I just thought it'd be a cosmetic addition, more of a nice touch than a purpose, you feel me?
  14. xXLegacyWolfXx

Hms and flying tiles/pokemon fashion contest/poke pleago/pokemon care/islands

Cosmetic Use? Sounds like a cool addition. I cant say the same for the second purpose as if there is a requirement for the ride, and it can be used for an event, it wont be accessible to everyone. However, I do agree it would bring a classic pokemon feel to Rise, im all for it. -Legacy
  15. xXLegacyWolfXx

Guild Tag In overworld

So, we already know that your nametag can either be white, orange for premium, green for mod, and red for admin. I came up with an idea, how about we put the guild tag next to your nametag in the overworld, instead of just the chat inbox. The idea is probably not that good, but I believe its...
Top Bottom