Safari Balls

Jan 13, 2021
So basically my suggestion is that to recycle the safari balls the player has not used in the safari. It can be added next time when he will go to the safari.

For example, I have 15 safari balls left. Next time when I enter in the safari, my total safari balls will be 30+15 i.e. 45...
If you don't want to add this suggestion, then just remove the safari balls from the lootballs....cause it is of no use.

Hope you all understood what I want to tell.

Blazikard

Feb 17, 2021
Yea I think that what you had said:
"For example, I have 15 safari balls left. Next time when I enter the safari, my total safari balls will be 30+15 i.e. 45"
Sometimes people accidentally run into wild pokemon as soon as they enter the safari like I have done many times. Then if they enter the safari again, they have 60 balls, which would be totally unfair that they have so many balls. If this update happens, some people might go In the safari and purposely faint so that when they enter again, they will have 60 balls. I think that when you faint in safari, the balls should disappear and lootballs shouldn't have safari balls.

Oct 8, 2020
"For example, I have 15 safari balls left. Next time when I enter the safari, my total safari balls will be 30+15 i.e. 45"
Sometimes people accidentally run into wild pokemon as soon as they enter the safari like I have done many times. Then if they enter the safari again, they have 60 balls, which would be totally unfair that they have so many balls. If this update happens, some people might go In the safari and purposely faint so that when they enter again, they will have 60 balls. I think that when you faint in safari, the balls should disappear and lootballs shouldn't have safari balls.
I run into a lot of times but next time be careful :)

Jan 13, 2021
Hmm it could be also done....
Or it may reduce the no. of safari balls we get when we enter....maybe 20
If a player runs out of safari balls they could just ask at #trades
We can already have 60 safari balls if we ask in #trades
So somehow it will be same....
Remember the time is only 10 mins.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2020
how is tht unfair they spend 10k to get in . And who is so dumb to faint purposely easy logic 60 balls in 20 mins ( 30 balls in 10mins ) or whole 60 balls in 10mins when both cost the same 20 k .which is more prefarable ? xD

Awesomepro

Sep 27, 2020
So basically my suggestion is that to recycle the safari balls the player has not used in the safari. It can be added next time when he will go to the safari.

For example, I have 15 safari balls left. Next time when I enter in the safari, my total safari balls will be 30+15 i.e. 45...
If you don't want to add this suggestion, then just remove the safari balls from the lootballs....cause it is of no use.

i think this is good suggestion but there should be a maximum amount or else people will have infinite balls because a lot of people do faint when they just got in

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
well ppl often come with suggestions like these if u think twice u can find many ways to use the safari balls u have spare in ur bag i'd say try it that way i mean 100 safari balls in 10mins bruh thats gonna be a greater disaster that 30 for the ppl who dont like spare in their bag XD so i say give ur spare safari balls to a friend u trust once ur 30 gets over ask him to trade the spare balls to u thats a way better way than addition of more balls :D

Jan 13, 2021
well ppl often come with suggestions like these if u think twice u can find many ways to use the safari balls u have spare in ur bag i'd say try it that way i mean 100 safari balls in 10mins bruh thats gonna be a greater disaster that 30 for the ppl who dont like spare in their bag XD so i say give ur spare safari balls to a friend u trust once ur 30 gets over ask him to trade the spare balls to u thats a way better way than addition of more balls :D
I thing is same......just the player don't need to trade
Think, a player if want, can also gather 100 safari balls via trade
This suggestion could just save the time to trade in the safari.......u know the valuable 10 mins.

Blazikard

Feb 17, 2021
how is tht unfair they spend 10k to get in . And who is so dumb to faint purposely easy logic 60 balls in 20 mins ( 30 balls in 10mins ) or whole 60 balls in 10mins when both cost the same 20 k .which is more prefarable ? xD
Lol I was saying if they let you keep the Safari balls from the last time if you fainted, then it would be 60 balls in 10 minutes. That's what knight said when he posted.

I don agree after all in the original pokemon games u get 30 after u go back it prevents people form getting too much safari balls in safari ig

Top Bottom