This is totaly my work ok

Main reason why i hate night time in minecraft...cuz.... my friends did not help me hunt those enderpearl- and i am the one who are suffering
MINECRAFT.jpg
(AKA me in my minecraft character thats why i look diffrent oh and
i need 3 member wanna join??? (one spot left) i need a girl i was gonna pick pokefangirl but idk wuts her forums so if u are a girl say "lemon head!")

guessed i tell the truth Since i join this game pretty long time ago (aka not year ago) i am actually...11 sorry i Iied about my age ;-;.... and i am the youngest of the 2 but they say they are fine with it.... and i dont have a sister... i have 2 bro and the oldest one (bellafanart) is an E girl- idk why but he told me to tell everyone in the game he is a girl or he will ruin my plan to start my YouTube carrier.... i feel bad to lie... but there my siblings... and how many friends i got?? a lot of them are boys and less girl and my olny friend in school is Kalux123 (not real name) and Loveleyblacktea (not real name) i had a few bullies but i ussually handle them
since i lied... u may ban me in the GAME for 1 month but dont ban me in forums plz.... i just gonna give updatE on my fanart...
thx for your time... stay healthy! And Sorry lied hope u forgive me

Top Bottom