Team Sky Arisen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazamir

Jun 12, 2021
thanky thanky
quick q
what do the levels mean for guild members? How to rank up, what do they entail, etc...
already at lvl 7

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Shadow triad applications are still open, if you get chosen , you'il after lot of hard work and a exam or two become the elite of elite of stealth, Spying, And Shadow-ness, Thats not a word but i dont care. Apply with the following format:
Username:
How Long you've been in this guild:
Why you're applying.
and how active you can be (How long you can stay online and how many times you log in per days)

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
Greetings team plasma, i'd like all of you training a team of pokemon to lvl 50'S with EV training and all (Check my ev training guide 2021 for questions about ev training) we are preparing team plasma for a war, i'll tell you more about that later on, We REALLY need the shadow triad more than ever, they can only be 3, use the format show here and PM me your appliance, we also need a few scientist so if you wanna apply for that use the same format as the triad appliance. Thanks you all, we dream justice, we inspire Truth, we ARE truthful, we are team plasma.

May 13, 2021
I’ve made my return!!! Glad to be an officer for such a great team unfortunately my computer broke so I haven’t been all but I do hope y’all are doing fine

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
Greetings TRA! Today i Am here to ask you something That will be used as part of a bigger project, for now i cant tell you more (Even though im the leader) it will be a surprise... So Today i am asking you a question, Which pokemon, Would you like to be represented with, to put it simply. which pokemon you think would be a perfect signature for YOU. Answer Below :)
RESTRICTIONS
No legendaries, No ultra beasts. No Mega's sorry leggies folks

Last edited:
May 21, 2021
Greetings TRA! Today i Am here to ask you something That will be used as part of a bigger project, for now i cant tell you more (Even though im the leader) it will be a surprise... So Today i am asking you a question, Which pokemon, Would you like to be represented with, to put it simply. which pokemon you think would be a perfect signature for YOU. Answer Below :)
RESTRICTIONS
No legendaries, No ultra beasts. No Mega's sorry leggies folks
Darumaka, it´s my favorite pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom