Closed Shinies Giveaway Tourney Pt. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2020
if banned and restricted were the same thing why would they be differentiated in the rules

above 640 bst is banned, slaking has 670 so banned
legendaries are restricted but rayquaza has bst 680 so still banned
megas are restricted, mega charizards have bst 634 so a mega charizard can be the one restricted pokémon in your team

reads pretty simple to me
i thought that restricted pokemon are immune to banned pokemon rule

Apr 3, 2021
I have certain question that i wanna classify
1) is 150 moves alowed
2) slaking and rhyperior baned ryt
3)is there any restriction in ivs fr ex is there any compulsion in keeping grey to orangeiv in a team, or i can keep dual type ivs ex two pink ivs
4)will i registere in forums or u gonna provide seperate link to register
comming to status move is falseswipe alowed

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
1 and 2 are clearly outlined by the rules in the first post. why is reading so hard?

- 140 and 150 base power moves are banned
- The Following Pokemons are banned: Any Pokemon with over 640 BST are banned
- All other Pokemons are Allowed!

is tourney rule applied in ur tourney
the grey-to-orange team rule is excusive to this month's official tournament. it is not a permanent rule that player-hosted tournaments must abide by. no tournament rules are "fixed", each host is free to allow whichever freedoms or impose whichever restrictions they so choose. the best thing to do would be read the first post of the thread for the tournament you are signing up to.

i thought that restricted pokemon are immune to banned pokemon rule
i've never encountered any such system where 'restricted' supersedes 'banned', but i guess it could happen somewhere. not in this case though!

Feb 27, 2019
I have certain question that i wanna classify
1) is 150 moves alowed
2) slaking and rhyperior baned ryt
3)is there any restriction in ivs fr ex is there any compulsion in keeping grey to orangeiv in a team, or i can keep dual type ivs ex two pink ivs
4)will i registere in forums or u gonna provide seperate link to register
comming to status move is falseswipe alowed
Mike answered the first 3 so i'll answer the rest
4 - just reply here saying that you want to join and ill register u
5 - thank you for reminding me about false swipe, I’ll add that move to the ban list ^.^

Mar 4, 2020
q6) coming to box pokemon is umbreon alowed in the tourney if alowed i gonna traine its evs
there is no rule about box pokemons so they are allowed. why u ask when u can just read the rules? also i think there was quest for umbreon so its not box only but i am not sure if this quest is on current map

Apr 3, 2021
there is no rule about box pokemons so they are allowed. why u ask when u can just read the rules? also i think there was quest for umbreon so its not box only but i am not sure if this quest is on current map
umbreon , espeon sylveon is box only poke no quest is there on umbreon ig so i just wanna clarify xD

Mar 4, 2020
one pokémon can use a status move like thunder wave or hypnosis once per battle
but she said "you can only use one status effect" its "effect" so moves that have chance of doing status (for example fire punch) can't be used when opponent's other pokemon got statused already, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom