Adding a different map for all type of tiles

Jul 30, 2021
So i would request the Pokémon rise team to add a different map to different tiles like whenever u go to a water tile it will be same like the colors and the path but if u would add a motor cycle which u can buy for 10m or something else a bike where u can ride for free or for 10k per ride that would be good and in safari a new map will be really good a big map so we can stay there and catch a lot of pokes. The next thing is that u can change the size of map and different spawn so that it will be interesting for catching fire starters and other type. I would recommend u to make the starters rare so that starters will be in demand

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
Ignoring the fact that it's a single paragraph with 5 suggestions and two punctuation marks, lets try and address the actual suggestions!

So i would request the Pokémon rise team to add a different map to different tiles like whenever u go to a water tile it will be same like the colors and the path
OK I said I'd try but this is just incomprehensible.

but if u would add a motor cycle which u can buy for 10m or something else a bike where u can ride for free or for 10k per ride that would be good
Hold shift to sprint if you want to move faster. Is this an "add ride Pokémon or other methods of traversing the map that remove the risk of fainting" suggestion? If so, it's a no from me.

and in safari a new map will be really good a big map so we can stay there and catch a lot of pokes.
An actual suggestion! I would very much like to see a multi-area safari, and I believe some players have made drafts of potential maps to be used for just such a purpose. Why did this suggestion need to be so well hidden?
The time & ball limit should definitely stay though. It's the safari zone, that's how it works. Maybe even make safari balls untradable so people stop spamming global asking for more? ^_^

The next thing is that u can change the size of map and different spawn so that it will be interesting for catching fire starters and other type.
I think the map is plenty big enough as it is. Gen 8 Pokémon may well be arriving soon, which will likely alter what spawns where.

I would recommend u to make the starters rare so that starters will be in demand
Starters are both rare and in demand already.

Jul 30, 2021
Ignoring the fact that it's a single paragraph with 5 suggestions and two punctuation marks, lets try and address the actual suggestions!

OK I said I'd try but this is just incomprehensible.

Hold shift to sprint if you want to move faster. Is this an "add ride Pokémon or other methods of traversing the map that remove the risk of fainting" suggestion? If so, it's a no from me.

An actual suggestion! I would very much like to see a multi-area safari, and I believe some players have made drafts of potential maps to be used for just such a purpose. Why did this suggestion need to be so well hidden?
The time & ball limit should definitely stay though. It's the safari zone, that's how it works. Maybe even make safari balls untradable so people stop spamming global asking for more? ^_^

I think the map is plenty big enough as it is. Gen 8 Pokémon may well be arriving soon, which will likely alter what spawns where.

Starters are both rare and in demand already.
starters are in demand u know fire starter

Top Bottom