Closed Get your first shiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2018
Hello trainers, hope you all are doing well!
I'm going to organize a catching tourney.

This tourney is open for all the members of NULL/Galaxy and guild-less members.

This will be a catching tournament in which you will have to catch the Pokémon specified. Below are the rules that are to be followed in the tournament.

Rules:
1) The trainer should either belong to NULL/Galaxy or be guild-less.
2) Pokémon caught before the commencement of the tourney won't be taken into consideration.
3) Participants should follow the rules of the game. Violating any of them will result in disqualification.
4) Participants can not use their alts to catch Pokémon.

Criteria for winning:
The person to catch the lowest IV Pokémon will be declared the winner. If more than one person catches the lowest IV Pokémon, then the level would be taken into consideration i.e., Pokémon with the lower level will be given higher priority. If they also turn out to be the same then, Pokémon caught first will get the higher priority.

Prizes:
1) Shiny Pokémon
2) 250k-100k
3) 100k
**Prize amount may vary depending on the rarity of the pokemon

How to register?
Reply "Interested" to this thread. Your replies will be recorded.

The Pokémon to be caught will be declared on the day of the tournament itself. This will be a 1-day tournament, meaning the tournament will last for 24 hours.

Registered members:
1. jeony006
2. awesomepro
3. legend1234
4. pro123
5. shaaialt2
6. kingki

***Registrations Closed***
The tournament will be conducted on 23 October 2021.

Note
If you want to register please dm me on discord or in-game. Registrations here are closed, replies won't be recorded.
interested

Sanicnate

Oct 27, 2021
Hello trainers, hope you all are doing well!
I'm going to organize a catching tourney.

This tourney is open for all the members of NULL/Galaxy and guild-less members.

This will be a catching tournament in which you will have to catch the Pokémon specified. Below are the rules that are to be followed in the tournament.

Rules:
1) The trainer should either belong to NULL/Galaxy or be guild-less.
2) Pokémon caught before the commencement of the tourney won't be taken into consideration.
3) Participants should follow the rules of the game. Violating any of them will result in disqualification.
4) Participants can not use their alts to catch Pokémon.

Criteria for winning:
The person to catch the lowest IV Pokémon will be declared the winner. If more than one person catches the lowest IV Pokémon, then the level would be taken into consideration i.e., Pokémon with the lower level will be given higher priority. If they also turn out to be the same then, Pokémon caught first will get the higher priority.

Prizes:
1) Shiny Pokémon
2) 250k-100k
3) 100k
**Prize amount may vary depending on the rarity of the pokemon

How to register?
Reply "Interested" to this thread. Your replies will be recorded.

The Pokémon to be caught will be declared on the day of the tournament itself. This will be a 1-day tournament, meaning the tournament will last for 24 hours.

Registered members:
1. jeony006
2. awesomepro
3. legend1234
4. pro123
5. shaaialt2
6. Ros
7. Jayanth31005

***Registrations Closed***
Hey guys, the tourney will be conducted the next Saturday. I had an exam yesterday so I couldn't conduct it.

Feb 22, 2022
Interested ( I don't think I will get a lower one ) . But I aam in Crystal. So I can change from the and be guildless for 2 days . Is that against the rules? Or I am interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom