KKA
  • Hello everyone! my name is KKA! i had decided to leave this community... why? well i will be focusing on YouTube and my real life situation.... If you want to talk to me you can join my discord server! Let's say is sucks :D- there is not a lot of member but you will be able to talk with me there! and just. don't. go.poopin.spam.there.

btw i am a gachatuber. don't hate me cuz i am in the community. thats all bye!
    hello people i am sorry i have been gone for a long time-
    i have stuff since lock down
    and i had improve my art:D
    Pretty plz someone vote for the next art i am gonna do in this is totally my work so i have an idea
    Why cant i enter the game?
    Badgirl
    Badgirl
    cause the severe connection is bad. Not only you but everybody is experiencing this.
    Hello everyone i am not judging this k so do anyone seemd to be annoying when is afternoon or night and there is pink screen at always when u got out on a building
    Mike
    Mike
    AoE attack + night layer
    will be fixed soon
    why people hate green shiney T^T
    xXLegacyWolfXx
    xXLegacyWolfXx
    Idk I think because some green shiny pokes are bad. I personally like green shiny Pokémon like Shiny mega char x.
    someone scam 2 people in the game and now i am scared that it will scam me
    I think eggs should be add up and premier ball
    Mike
    Mike
    breeding is a common request; the step counter used for happiness evolution was also intended to be used for hatching eggs too, so patience :)
    premier balls are available from a couple of quests, and are probably still in some lootballs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom